How Do I Create a List?
You and your trip leaders can create a list at any time to help with your trip organization. First, select the trip you want to create the list for.
Click on "Passenger Lists" in the left-hand column:
The trip leader will see "Lists":
Select from the list type (Bus, Rooming, Flight, Chaperone, or Other) and name the list, then click on the "Save" button:
You can create a new room by setting specific rules such as gender preference, package type, and room capacity. You can even include notes pertaining to this specific room:
Click the “Save” button. You’ll be brought back to the list overview page, where you can see your newly created room. You can now add people to that room.
Helpful things to know about the list overview page:
- If you click on the icon to the right of “Unassigned Passengers” at the top of the page, you'll see a broad overview of how many passengers from each group are not yet on a list.
- The counter for each room will tally the number of passengers, and alert you if you have overbooked or under-booked a room. Administrators can override the alerts if need be.
- Since you have set a rule for this particular room, the checkmark will be selected by default to reflect applicable passengers. You can choose to override this rule and uncheck the box if you’d like to book a non-applicable passenger.
- Click the plus sign at the left of each passenger's name to add them to the list you're working on. This will move them from unassigned to assigned.
- You can add notes when you initially create the list and again here, if necessary.
Now that you know how to create a list, here are a few other links that you may find helpful.